Innovation in Rehabilitation
Foss is the Northend Preferred Provider for Kaiser Permanente!
At Foss, our state-of-the-art rehabilitation services will help you recover from surgery, injury or illness. Our expertly trained team of Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists utilize evidence-based treatment protocols designed to help you return home as soon as possible.
Why choose foss rehab
A virtual rehabilitation system designed specifically for the need of geriatric patients and more medically complex conditions.
An advanced therapy cycle with interactive Biofeedback designed to improve exercise participation and performance.
Foss uses interventions to increase comfort and tolerance to treatment by decreasing pain, inflammation and edema. This enables participation in more intensive therapy which can aid in a quicker recovery. These leading-edge treatments and rehabilitation equipment include Electrical Stimulation, Patterned Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation (PENS), Therapeutic Ultrasound and Shortwave Diathermy.
Residents benefit from:
- On-site team of therapists, which allow focused intensive therapy
- Superior staff to resident ratios for comprehensive care
- All the specialized services that 24 hour nursing care offers; wound care, IV therapy, pain management
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Assistance with planning for care after leaving therapy