What type of care does your loved one need? Foss supports seniors through life’s transitions.

Assisted Living

Your loved one might need Assisted Living services, if:

They are having difficulty with or are incapable of performing routine activities of daily living (ADLs) such as:

  • Bathing
  • Dressing and grooming
  • Toileting
  • Transferring or moving from place to place (e.g., moving from the bed to a chair)
  • Walking
  • Have noticeable weight loss (difficulty cooking, eating, shopping for food, etc.)
  • Sloppy appearance/poor hygiene (difficulty bathing, dressing, and grooming)

Learn more about Assisted Living

Long-Term Care

Your loved one might need Long-Term Care if:

  • They have had an accident or chronic illness that causes a disability
  • Chronic medical conditions
  • Chronic severe pain
  • Permanent disabilities
  • Dementia
  • Ongoing need for help with activities of daily living, in addition to medical instability

Learn more about Long-Term Care

Memory Support

Your love one might need secured Memory Support if:

  • They are suffering from dementia and need a secured, structured environment to care for them on a day to day basis and engage them in appropriate activities and specialized programs. In addition, if the person has a potential to wander away from their current surroundings, they need a secure place.
  • Need supervision

Learn more about Memory Care