Become a Foss Volunteer
Through loving and thoughtful service, you can enrich the lives of older adults by offering companionship and creating lasting friendships. From light-hearted conversations during social gatherings to up-beat music with special entertainers, you’ll find it fun to be a part of life here at Foss Home and Village.
Your creativity, special talents or unique interests can bring vibrancy and spark enthusiasm in life-long learners.
Thank you to our Volunteers!
- Total number of volunteers: 93 + groups
- Average Monthly volunteer hours: 300
- Longest serving volunteer: 27 years
- Oldest volunteer: 82 years old
- Pet volunteers: 7
- Visit with the residents
- Host social gatherings, games or discussions
- Assist in the Gift Shop
- Share your musical and creative talents
- Join special outings to restaurants, museums and neighborhoods
- Share your faith and learn from the wisdom of our elders by assisting with worship-related activities
- Bring a special kind of comfort, affection and playful fun by bringing your pet to visit
- Escort residents to the Beauty Shop
- Help with special events