We couldn’t break the tradition of our community Farmers Market, but it’s going to look a bit different this year.
While we can’t invite you to Foss, you can still order some summer produce to enjoy. In addition, try out some recipes and ‘how to videos’ straight from Laura—our own master chef!
- Order a box of produce by August 15th for pick up Saturday, August 29th
– $20 a box of assorted produce (a variety of fruits and vegetables)
– Pick up at Foss (N 130th and 1st NE) on Saturday, August 29th 10am-1pm
– Questions: Kim Hardwick or 206-834-2581
- Try out these recipes: Carrot pesto, Celery Root and Carrot Soup, Fig Jam, Fig Smoothies, Hatch Chili Mac and Cheese
- Buy for a Cause Businesses
List of businesses that have donated to our Buy for a Cause program. Please visit these restaurants, theaters and businesses this summer!
- Easy Company, the band, that has played at all 10 of the
markets! Check out some of their music below: